Big Data Tech Warsaw is an exciting one-day conference with purely practical content in the fields of data science, AI, data monetization, data engineering, devops and the cloud. In our agenda you will find real stories from the trenches, practical case-studies and technical presentations given by experts and true practitioners who work at top data-driven companies. They will share their use-cases, recommendations, tips, successes and failures.
We don’t accept marketing and sales presentations. Our agenda is not influenced by any single large vendor. The audience – packed full of technical folk! – is our main focus!
It will be a real meeting of professionals. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Over 50 outstanding speakers who work with Big Data at top data-driven companies
- Over 600 attendees from various companies that use Big Data in production use-cases from all over the world (you can also learn from them!)
- Highly technical and vendor-neutral content thanks to absence of a single main vendor as the main sponsor/organizer of the conference who curates the agenda
- Five practical tracks that cover the most important and up-to-date aspects of Big Data, including data science, data monetization, real-time stream processing, data engineering and the cloud.
- Over 20 round-table discussions to exchange opinions and experiences on specific topics.
- Technical and practical workshops before and after the conference
Each of the five previous editions of the conference was a great success.
- Evening party after the conference
- Conference talks that are attended by over 600 people
- Over 20 round-table discussions about specific topics
- Lunch, coffee breaks and booths
The audience includes representatives of various industries, particularly the IT, telecommunication, banking, finance, insurance, energy, media and FMCG sectors.
Technical specialists (data scientists, data analysts, software engineers and system administrators) form the vast majority of our attendees.
UNIQUE ELEMENTS IN 2020
Big Data Tech Warsaw 2020 in numbers
It was great – the first technical Big Data conference which I attended in Poland
Bartosz Biskupski, Samsung
Very good, a lot of interesting and valuable presentations, a lot of new content, generally very good
Wojciech Indyk, Agora
Great conference – keep up the good work!
Alek Łańduch, Polkomtel
An amazing opportunity to meet people working with Hadoop technology
Maciej Kola, Tarrci
A very interesting conference with lots of technical information
Tomasz Sujkowski, Orange
With just one word – excellent! It makes you ask for more! 🙂
Krzysztof Sadza, Valuetank
Tomasz Sobczak, Findwise
I like this initiative and form very much. I hope there’s more to come
Michał Kusy, StatsoftPolska Sp. z o.o.
Lot of interesting speakers, exchange of experience.
Joanna Misztal-Radecka, Grupa Onet.pl
Conference with a lot of good-quality presentations.
Klaudia Zduńczyk, GetInData
Very interesting and inspiring conference.